Terms & Conditions
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALSO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT A MEDICAL, THERAPEUTIC, LEGAL OR FISCAL ENTITY AND THEREFORE CANNOT PROVIDE SUCH SERVICES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE.
12. Professional Assistance - The Site may contain information about medical and psychological conditions and treatments. Where appropriate this information is referenced to source material and we encourage you to complete your own research. The information is not medical or psychological advice, and should not be treated as such.You must not rely on the information on the Site as an alternative to medical or psychological advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical or psychological condition you should seek immediate medical and psychological attention. You should never delay seeking medical and psychological advice, disregard medical and psychological advice, or discontinue medical and psychological treatment because of information on the Site.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
15. Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions - By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on the Site, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription. You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at [email protected].
16. Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers - By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on the Site, you are purchasing Immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer. You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT. You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater. You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
17. We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person or organisation without explanation.
18. You affirm that you are not fiscally resident in any country forming part of the European Union; or otherwise you personally accept, and agree to take necessary steps to discharge liability for any Value Added Tax which may apply to your purchase. Moreover, while the Content is mainly pre-recorded and delivered mainly over the Internet, it always entitles support provided by a tutor, either via mail or video. Hence the Content does NOT fall within the definition of electronically supplied services provided for under Article 7(1) of the VAT Implementing Regulation
19. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of the Company notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by the Company to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
21. Class Action Waiver - You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
22. Severability - If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
22. All sales, unless on those products we specifically and explicitly offer a "refund" guarantee for, are FINAL. For those products we specifically and explicitly do offer a "refund" guarantee you can ask for the refund up to the number of days we explicitly offer as a "refund period" after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. In order to ask for a refund, you have to send an email to [email protected] and we will issue the refund within 7 days. The refund will be issued through our payment processor, Stripe and you will get an email confirmation. After that we won't be held responsible for any time delay that may occour for getting the money back from Stripe to your own bank or credit card.
23. You agree that by clicking the "Buy Now!" button, the "Get it Now!" button, or in general by buying anything from the Site and the Company you have accepted these Terms and Conditions and also that they describe our complete agreement excluding any other representations whether in writing or otherwise.
Last Updated: July 11, 2020